Thursday, January 17, 2008

is this thing working?

Hi, gang.

I'm trying to overcome my Luddite tendencies and get with the new-ish century, so I'm trying my first post to the blog.

I did get a painting done on Tuesday, and it is...okay. Not great, but not a total disaster. Yesterday I goofed off and drove to the mountains with my niece for a bout of cross-country skiing. (Hint, don't try to keep up with someone thirty years younger and fit. Next time I attach an anchor to her)

Today I'm trying to make up for the lost time by doing two pieces. One is almost done- a prairie scene, and one is patiently waiting- a trees against mountains (maybe) imagination scene with negative painting. This one needs a lot more work yet.

If I get one that's even 1/2 decent, I'll post it- Assuming I can figure out how.

cheers
pat

No comments: